Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
How To Extrude Cut On A Curved Surface Solidworks
How To Extrude Cut On A Curved Surface Solidworks. Add the other features of the part. On the tree, in the surface bodies folder, right click on one surface.

Uncheck the use document font and click on font. This method requires one or more sets of closed entities on a plane above the surface being recessed. I extruded boss the curved panel in 2 directions, using a geometric sketch.
Functions As A Construction Surface On Which To Terminate Other Features, Or A Split Tool To Create A Split Part, Or Split A Part Into Multiple Bodies.
Make the part with the curved surface you're going to extrude to. It's the profile view of a curved rectangular panel. Add the other features of the part.
I’m Trying To Figure Out The Best Way To Do It, And I’m Not Satisfied With Anything I’ve Tried.
Initially i was hoping i could extrude cut a specified depth into the panel. .1select the face or surface you want to cut into. Then, make an actual surface feature from the curved surface.
Set The End Conditions For Direction 1 And 2 To “Up To Next”.
Select the “wrap” feature from the commandmanager to begin the command. 2.on your surface toolbar click the offset surface. Uncheck the use document font and click on font.
The Arrow Points In The Direction Of The Solid To Discard.
Ah, this makes sense as well, thanks for the help. The extruded cut is a tool for making holes and to cut into parts in solidworks. This method requires one or more sets of closed entities on a plane above the surface being recessed.
I Need To Cut A Curved Surface Whit That Sketch.
Set the extrude options to: So with regards to the attached file. I then go to an extruded cut with the orientation set to be perpendicular to the sketch as shown:
Popular Posts
The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe Curve
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Frigidaire Beverage Cooler With Curved Door
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment